Turns out that once they met, they got along like a house on fire!
This recipe came about on my birthday – I was so excited taking a photo of this I was looking down at my camera and walked into the glass door. That’s what I do for you!
I like the idea of a Mango Lassi more than I enjoy the them in real life, so here I have striped it back to basics. So it kind of is inspired by a mango lassi… but really… it’s more of a delicious raw mango smoothie :D!
- 1 mango, deseeded, deskinned and cubed
- 6 mint leaves
- 1 cup coconut water or water
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- Maple syrup to taste, optional
- Lime, sliced
- Place all ingredients in a blender and process until smooth.
- Serve over ice with a yummy squeeze of lime!